12.08.2007

I'll take the red pill


So here I am sitting and watching The Matrix and beginning to learn a programming language I swore I would master a long time ago. That language is Processing. I got a good primer (or at least it seems good so far) and I've just completed one of my first little apps. It's nothing cool, just a block that follows the mouse. But, the exciting thing about this programming language is how perfectly it is molded for interactive design as well as for physical computing. Expect to see a significant amount of these apps as I'm learning I'm hoping within the next few months to be able to convert what I learn into real physical interactive installations.
Hopefully as I learn this I'll figure out a better way to embed the script within the blog, or least come up with a better html page for them.

No comments: