6.25.2008

Shop Shack Model in progress


I've been messing around with the flexible wall and decided to drop the idea in the name of clarity.
I initially hated the super graphics idea but I think I found something that may be an interesting compromise. I think if we have an outer shell of 2x members and then use large super graphic sculptural object on the inside it could be nice.


(one side note: the color similarity with the molo wall is unitentional, maxwell wasn't set up right)
Eliminating the flexible wall lets us maximize the amount of area in the gift shop, it's important to remember that we have a very small footprint and deforming that wall too much means we lose a lot of sf.
I also feel that the sculptural super graphic object (the orange in the renderings) could be a rose initially, but could be updated based upon what is showing at the art center at the time.
I'm also thinking that the sculptural element could be much bigger and much more of a 3d object. More on that later...

The two solid walls along the back (against the existing walls) function more like a rotated advent calendar, with hundreds of flip up shelf variations.
Not a lot of time to render tonight so.. more tomorrow.

No comments: